Keymailer offers these valuable free services:
We collect public data about new game releases in order to crowd-source interest in those games from Creators and Influencers, then share it with Game Developers (including Publishers, and PR and Marketing Agencies).
Keymailer asks the Creators to tell us about themselves, and share private data from their video and gaming platforms so we can automatically generate up-to-date Channel Profiles for Game Developers, so they can decide which Creators to work with.
For each Creator we verify email and channel ownership, contents of games library, playtime stats, and VR hardware ownership, we then compute influence scores, main coverage type, and gamer genre.
For established and growing creators we also manually view and review a sample of their channel content to verify it conforms to our Acceptable Usage Policy and is well tagged and labelled. We call this process Accreditation.
Game Developers can offer their games in response to expressions of interest from creators using our encrypted distribution mechanism.
We track YouTube, Twitch and Mixer for new video and streams, and notify the relevant Game Developer about that new content.
Keymailer can offer the free service by offering these Chargeable Feature Upgrades:
Game Developers can access our Creator Database, to find Creators relevant to their Game, then issue them offers of games.
Game Developers can promote their game on the front page of the Creator section of Our Website, in order to significantly increase the discoverability and expressions of interest in their Game.
Game Developers can access additional software features to automate some tasks, add customisations, receive reports and analytics, etc.
Some of these services are available per game via the Upgrade Page of the Keymailer site, and some are available via annual Enterprise Agreements.
We have written our Terms of Service to set out these ground rules we play by, and we ask our clients to play by:
In plain English the main parts of the terms of service are:
- we try to keep the site available all the time, but sometimes it will be down
- it’s a business service, so we don’t let consumers or children create game developer accounts
- we comply with data and privacy laws
- stuff you upload is yours, stuff we get from other people is theirs, and stuff we create is ours
- you will only use the site for legal game marketing purposes
- you won’t upload or send anything that will upset reasonable people
- you wont send spam
- there are many free features, and there are some you have to pay for
- we do our best to get things right, but if we don’t, you can’t sue us
- you wont use our site to help other services that have a similar purpose
For clients who Upgrade to Feature Upgrades, they will receive an additional schedule to the Terms of Service setting out the additional or new terms for that service.
For clients who choose an Enterprise Agreement, they will receive a separate Agreement setting out the terms of that agreement.
This section has tried to explain Keymailer using plain English, but it is an incomplete simplification so the full binding legal text follows:
- Definitions and Interpretation
“3rd Party Content”
means any content we have not created, and which is imported to Our Site from any non-User source, including game descriptions, company descriptions, publisher and developer relationships, launch details, reviews, links, etc;
means an account required for a User to access and/or use certain areas of Our Site;
means a company in the business of developing, promoting, or publishing games, or similar or related products or services, their representatives or agents;
means a Brand, or an individual working for a Brand, who accesses the Publisher Side of Our Site;
means an individual whose creates video, similar or related content, related to products distributed by Brands, and who accesses the Creator Side of Our Site;
means the features and functions of Our Site made available to, and intended for, Creators;
means any and all text, images, audio, video, links, scripts, code, software, databases, analytics, rankings, reports, SWAI scores, and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, Our Site;
means the contract between Us and you for the purchase and sale of a Feature Upgrade;
means a popular Creator, as determined by Our Site;
means any business featured in a Promotion;
means Our acceptance and confirmation of your purchase of a Promotion;
means the reference number for your Promotion;
means your order for a Feature Upgrade;
means a group of Users, typically representing a company, whose accounts are controlled by the company, not the individual User.
means a premium listing posted on the Creator Side of Our Site by a Client, in exchange for a fee, subject to contract, providing details of a Listed Business;
means the features and functions of Our Site made available to, and intended for, Brands;
means Our acceptance and confirmation of your Order;
means Premium Features, Promotions, or Database Access, purchased in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
means an individual Creator or Client;
means any content submitted to Our Site by Users including, but not limited to, reviews, Links, descriptions, definitions; and
means Keymailer Ltd, a company registered in England under 09569579 whose registered address is 10 Broad Street, Bath, BA1 5LJ.
- Information About Us
- Our Site, Keymailer.co, is owned and operated by Keymailer Ltd, a limited company registered in England under 09569579 whose registered address is 10 Broad Street, Bath, BA1 5LJ. Our VAT number is 212198823.
- Access to Our Site
- Access to Our Site is free of charge.
- It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site.
- Access to Our Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if Our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
- Certain parts of Our Site (including the ability to purchase services from Us) may require an Account in order to access them.
- Accounts are normally controlled by an Organisation, or Administrative Users within an Organisation.
- You may not create an Account if you are under 18 years of age.
- You may not create an Account unless you are a business user. The Publisher Side is not made available to Creators or other private individuals.
- When creating an Account, the information you provide must be accurate and complete. If any of your information changes at a later date, it is your responsibility to ensure that your Account is kept up-to-date.
- We require that you choose a strong password for your Account, consisting of a combination of lowercase and uppercase letters, numbers, and symbols or a passphrase. It is your responsibility to keep your password safe. You must not share your Account with anyone else. If you believe your Account is being used without your permission, please contact Us immediately at [email protected] We will not be liable for any unauthorised use of your Account.
- You must not use anyone else’s Account.
- Any personal information provided in your Account will be collected, used, and held in accordance with your rights and Our obligations under the law, as set out in Clause 18.
- If you wish to close your Account, and it is not part of a Organisation, or it is part of an Organisation and you have administrative permissions, you may do so at any time. Closing your Account will result in the removal of your information and, if it is an Organisational Account, that of the whole Organisation. Closing your Account will also remove access to any areas of Our Site requiring an Account for access.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- With the exception of User Content (see Clause 6), and 3rd Party Content, all Content included on Our Site and the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in that Content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed by Us. All Content (including User Content) is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties.
- Subject to sub-Clauses 5.3 and 5.6 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, rent, sub-licence, store, or in any other manner re-use Content from Our Site unless given express written permission to do so by Us, or unless it is User Content that you or your Organisation have provided.
- You may:
- Access, view and use Our Site in a web browser (including any web browsing capability built into other types of software or app);
- Download Our Site (or any part of it) for caching;
- Print page(s) from Our Site;
- Download extracts from pages on Our Site; and
- Save pages from Our Site for later and/or offline viewing.
- Our status as the owner and author of the Content on Our Site (or that of identified licensors, as appropriate) must always be acknowledged when sharing or distributing Content from the site.
- You may not re-use any Content printed, saved or downloaded from Our Site for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from Us (or our licensors, as appropriate) to do so. This does not prohibit the normal access, viewing and use of Our Site whether by business users or consumers.
- User Content
- User Content on Our Site includes (but is not necessarily limited to) for Brand Users: game descriptions, game authorisation keys or serial numbers, game images, game videos, press lists, relationships to third parties and, for Creators: video reviews, links to video reviews and streams, descriptions of themselves and their channels, and their contact details.
- An Account is required if you wish to submit User Content. Please refer to Clause 4 for more information.
- You agree that you will be solely responsible for your User Content. Specifically, you agree, represent, and warrant that you have the right to submit the User Content and that all such User Content will comply with Our Acceptable Usage Policy, detailed below in Clause 17.
- You agree that you will be liable to Us and will, to the fullest extent permissible by law, indemnify Us for any breach of the warranties given by you under sub-Clause 6.3. You will be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by Us as a result of such breach.
- You (or your licensors, as appropriate) retain ownership of your User Content and all intellectual property rights subsisting therein. When you submit User Content you grant Us an unconditional, non-exclusive, fully transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide licence to use, store, archive, syndicate, publish, transmit, adapt, edit, reproduce, transform, distribute, prepare derivative works from, display, perform and sub-licence your User Content for the purposes of operating and promoting Our Site. In addition, you also grant Other Users the right to copy and quote your User Content within Our Site.
- If you wish to remove User Content from Our Site, the User Content in question will be deleted or anonymised. Please note, however, that caching or references to your User Content may not be made immediately unavailable (or may not be made unavailable at all where they are outside of Our reasonable control).
- We may reject, reclassify, or remove any User Content from Our Site where, in Our sole opinion, it violates Our Acceptable Usage Policy, or if We receive a complaint from a third party and determine that the User Content in question should be removed as a result.
- We are not responsible for the content or accuracy, or for any opinions, views, or values expressed in User Content. Any such opinions, views, or values are those of the relevant User and do not reflect Our opinions, views, or values in any way.
- Links to Our Site
- You may link to Our Site provided that:
- you do so in a fair and legal manner;
- you do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval on Our part where none exists;
- you do not use any logos or trademarks displayed on Our Site, other than those make expressly available for Client reproduction, without Our express written permission; and
- you do not do so in a way that is calculated to damage Our reputation or to take unfair advantage of it.
- You may link to any page of Our Site which contains your User Content, or refers to your Intellectual Property, e.g. game pages about games which your Brand is responsible for.
- Framing or embedding of Our Site on other websites is not permitted without Our express written permission, other than by use of the Keymailer Embed or Request Button, and which may be available by Upgrade or Enterprise Agreement only.
- You may not link to Our Site from any other site the main content of which contains material that:
- is sexually explicit;
- is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
- promotes violence;
- promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
is intended or is otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive another person;
is intended or is otherwise likely to infringe (or to threaten to infringe) another person’s privacy;
misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents the identity or affiliation of a particular person in a way that is calculated to deceive (obvious parodies are not included in this definition provided that they do not fall within any of the other provisions of this sub-Clause 7.4);
implies any form of affiliation with Us where none exists;
infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade marks and database rights) of any other party; or
is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
- Links to Other Sites
- Links to other sites may be included on Our Site. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under Our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the content of third party sites. The inclusion of a link to another site on Our Site is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- Feature Upgrades
- Access to some premium software features (“Premium Features”), some advertising and promotional mechanisms (“Promotions”), and Creator and Channel data (“Database Access”), (together the “Feature Upgrades”), on Our Site are restricted and require a Feature Upgrade. Upon purchasing a Feature Upgrade, the Feature Upgrades will be available to you for the duration of that Feature Upgrade and any and all subsequent renewals.
- We may from time to time make changes to the Feature Upgrades:
- Minor changes may be required to make underlying technical alterations, for example, to fix an error or to address a security issue;
- Minor changes may be made to reflect changes in the law or other regulatory requirements; and
- As detailed in the Keymailer Upgrade Page, We will continue to develop and improve Feature Upgrades over time, in some cases making significant changes to it.
- We will always aim to ensure that Feature Upgrades are available at all times. In certain limited cases, however, We may need to temporarily suspend availability to make certain changes outlined under sub-Clause 3.3. Unless We are responding to an emergency or an urgent issue, We will inform you in advance of any interruptions to the availability of the Feature Upgrades by posting a notice on the Website 1 hour before any scheduled outage.
- Feature Upgrades - Pricing and Availability
- We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all general descriptions of the Feature Upgrades available from Us correspond to the actual services that will be provided to you. There may, however, be minor variations from descriptions from time to time.
- Where appropriate, you may be required to select your required product or service. Different types of Feature Upgrade to products and services provide access to different features. Please ensure that you select the appropriate Feature Upgrade when prompted.
- All pricing information is correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and to add, alter, or remove special offers from time to time and as necessary. Changes will not affect Feature Upgrades that have already been purchased, but may affect renewals of Feature Upgrades.
- All Feature Upgrade prices are checked by Us when your purchase is processed. In the unlikely event that We have shown incorrect pricing information, We will contact you in writing before processing your purchase to ask you how you wish to proceed. We will not charge you or activate your Feature Upgrade until you respond. If We do not receive a response from you within 3 working days, We will treat your purchase as cancelled and notify you accordingly in writing.
- Pricing does not include VAT or other sales Taxes.
- Withholding Taxes, if any, will be paid by the buyer.
- Feature Upgrades – How Contracts Are Formed
- You may be able to upgrade to some or all Feature Upgrades via the Upgrade Page on Our Site, or by entering into an Enterprise Agreement with Us directly.
- When you make a purchase via the Upgrade Page on Our Site, You will be guided through the process. Before confirming a purchase, you will be given the opportunity to review your chosen product or service and amend any errors in your Order. Please ensure that you check carefully before confirming your purchase.
- No part of Our Site, or any other material constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance. By purchasing a product or service via the Upgrade Page on Our Site, you are making Us a contractual offer that We may, at Our sole discretion, accept. Our acceptance is indicated by Us sending you a Confirmation by email. Only once We have sent you a Confirmation will there be a legally binding contract between Us and you (“the Contract”).
- Confirmations contain the following information:
- Confirmation of your chosen Feature Upgrade including full details of the main characteristics and features available as part of that Feature Upgrade;
- Fully itemised pricing, including, where appropriate, taxes and other additional charges;
- Details of the duration of your Feature Upgrade including the start date and the end and/or renewal date;
- If We do not accept or cannot process your Feature Upgrade purchase for any reason, no payment will be taken under normal circumstances. If We have taken payment in such circumstances, the payment will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 10 business days.
- Subject to the cancellation provisions in Clause 13, once you have confirmed your Feature Upgrade purchase, your Feature Upgrade cannot be changed until the end or renewal date of that Feature Upgrade. Changes made to an auto-renewing Feature Upgrade will take effect when the Feature Upgrade is renewed.
- By purchasing a Feature Upgrade, you are expressly requesting that you wish access to the Feature Upgrades to be made available to you immediately (and will be required to acknowledge this). If you are a consumer, this will result in your right to cancel during the “cooling-off” period being lost. We do not offer any Feature Upgrades that do not begin immediately. For more details of cancellation, please refer to Clause 13.
- Payment via Upgrade Page on Our Site
- Payment for Feature Upgrades will be due at the time of purchase. Your chosen payment method will be billed immediately upon confirmation of your Feature Upgrade.
- We accept the following methods of payment:
- Debit Card;
- Credit Card;
- Purchase Order;
- Consumers (but not business customers) in the European Union have a legal right to a “cooling-off” period within which distance sales contracts (including those formed online) can be cancelled for any reason. This period, if applicable, begins once a contract is formed and ends at the end of 14 calendar days after that date. However we do not accept any Orders from Consumers, so if You are a consumer not a business, please consider all Orders you place to be cancelled immediately.
- You may cancel at any time in the following limited circumstances and you may be entitled to a full or partial refund for services or digital content not provided:
- We have incorrectly described the Feature Upgrades or it is faulty; or
- We have informed you of an upcoming change to the Feature Upgrades or to these Terms and Conditions that you do not agree to; or
- We have informed you of an error in the price or description of your Feature Upgrade and you do not wish to continue; or
- There is a risk that the availability of the Feature Upgrades may be significantly delayed due to events outside of Our control; or
- We have breached these Terms and Conditions or have in any way failed to comply with Our legal obligations to you.
- Subject to sub-Clause 10.4, non-renewing Feature Upgrades cannot be cancelled. Auto-renewing Feature Upgrades can be cancelled at any time, however subject to sub-Clause 10.4, no refunds can be provided and you will continue to have access to the Feature Upgrades for the duration of the remainder of the Feature Upgrade period you are currently in. Cancelling an auto-renewing Feature Upgrade only prevents it from being auto-renewed.
- To cancel a Feature Upgrade for any reason, please inform us using one of the following methods:
- By email at [email protected]; or
- Online using Our Contact form.
- We may ask you why you have chosen to cancel your Feature Upgrade and may use any answers you provide to improve the Feature Upgrades in the future, however please note that you are under no obligation to provide any details if you do not wish to.
- Any and all refunds due to you will be made no later than 14 calendar days after the date on which We acknowledge your cancellation. Refunds will be made to your original payment method.
- In certain limited circumstances such as breaches of any terms of this agreement We may cancel your Feature Upgrade and/or close your Account. If We take such action, you will be notified by email.
- If your Account is closed and your Feature Upgrade cancelled because you have breached these Terms and Conditions, you will not be entitled to a refund. If you believe We have closed your Account and cancelled your Feature Upgrade in error, please contact Us using [email protected]
- If your Account is closed and/or your Feature Upgrade is cancelled for any other reason, you will be refunded the remaining balance of your Feature Upgrade. The refund will be calculated based upon the price of your Feature Upgrade being divided by the total number of days in the Feature Upgrade and multiplied by the number of whole days remaining until the end of the Feature Upgrade (or, in the case of auto-renewing Feature Upgrades, until the renewal date). Any and all refunds due to you will be made no later than 14 calendar days after the date on which the closure and/or cancellation becomes effective. Refunds will be made to your original payment method.
- You agree that you will be solely responsible for your Promotion and its content. We accept no responsibility for the content of Promotions. Specifically, you agree, represent, and warrant that you have the right to submit the Content in or associated with a Promotion, that all the information in or related to the Promotion is accurate and truthful, that all such information will be kept accurate and up-to-date, that no personal data will be included that you do not have the right to include, and that the Promotion will comply with Our Acceptable Usage Policy, detailed below in Clause 17.
- You agree that you will be liable to Us and will, to the fullest extent permissible by law, indemnify Us for any breach of the warranties given by you under sub-Clause 14.1. You will be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by Us as a result of such a breach.
- You (or your licensors, as appropriate) retain ownership of the content of your Promotion and all intellectual property rights subsisting therein. By submitting a Promotion, you grant Us an unconditional, non-exclusive, fully transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide licence to use, store, archive, syndicate, publish, transmit, adapt, edit, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works from, display, perform, and sub-licence that Promotion for the purposes of operating and promoting Our Site.
- Your Promotion will be made available on Our Site on the date set out in the Order, or within a reasonable period, after We send you a Listing Confirmation and will continue to be available for the period stated in the Listing Confirmation, or until the Contract is otherwise ended.
- In some limited circumstances, We may need to suspend the availability of Promotions for reasons including, but not limited to, fixing technical problems on Our Site. If your Promotion is suspended for such reasons, We will inform you in advance of the suspension whenever possible, explaining why it is necessary. Availability of your Promotion will be extended by a period equivalent to the length of the suspension. If the suspension lasts (or We tell you that it is going to last) for more than 7 days, you may end the Contract as described above in sub-Clause 13.2.
- If you wish to remove your Promotion from Our Site, you may do so by using the Contact Form. Removing a Promotion also revokes the licence granted to Us to use that Promotion under sub-Clause 14.3. Please note, however, that caching or references to your Promotion may not be made immediately unavailable (or may not be made unavailable at all where they are outside of Our reasonable control). Removing a Promotion before its expiry under this sub-Clause 14.6 will not entitle you to any refund, as per Clause 13. For details of other cancellation rights, please refer to Clause 13.
- We are not responsible for the content or accuracy of, or for any opinions, views, or values expressed in Promotions. Any such opinions, views, or values are those of the relevant User and/or Listed Business, and do not reflect Our opinions, views, or values in any way. We have no control over, nor any involvement in, Promotions, and We accept no responsibility for any actions taken, or for any products or services provided by, any Listed Business.
- Liability and Disclaimers
- Nothing on Our Site constitutes advice on which you should rely. It is provided for information purposes only.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, We make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that Our Site will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on Our Site is complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the Content is complete, accurate, or up-to-date.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, We accept no liability to any User for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) Our Site or the use of or reliance upon any Content (including User Content) included on Our Site.
- If you are a business user, we hereby exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to Our Site or Content. We will not be liable for any loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- If you are a consumer user, please note that Our Site is intended for business use only and you must delete your account, however if, as a result of Our failure to exercise reasonable care and skill, any digital content from Our Site damages your device or other digital content belonging to you, you may be entitled to certain legal remedies. For more details on consumer rights, please contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of Our Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
- The limitations of liability included in this Clause 15 apply only to the use of Our Site and not to the sale of services, where any are made available, which are governed separately by Our Terms of Sale.
- Viruses, Malware and Security
- We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is secure and free from viruses and other malware.
- You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
- You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via Our Site.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to Our Site.
- You must not attack Our Site by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means.
- By breaching the provisions of sub-Clauses 16.3 to 16.5, you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use Our Site will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
- Acceptable Usage Policy
- You may only use Our Site for these Purposes (“The Purposes”):
- respond to requests from Creators for your Content, with the intention of creation and sharing of video and/or other materials derived from your Content;
- promote your Content to Creators on Our Site;
- upload email addresses of Creators known to You, and send invitations to access your Content;
- embed components of Our Site expressly made available for such purpose by Us, on Your Site, with the intention of encouraging Creators to request your Content via Our Site;
- communicate with Creators using the means provided by Our Site;
- learn via Notifications about new Content distributed by Creators relating to Your Content; and
- receive reports about various statistics describing your Content, Creator Content about your Content, and viewing data relating to Creator Content.
- You May not use Our Site in these ways (“the Prohibited Uses”):
- for any purpose other than those directly or indirectly involved with Gaming (excluding gambling);
- download any data other than data made expressly made available through a download link or button;
- write scripts, software code, or use other tools to programmatically retrieve data from Our Site;
- communicate or solicit communication with Creators introduced to you by Our Site, outside Our Site, other than by invitations sent via Our Site;
- encourage, solicit, or notify Creators via Our Site of services or systems that compete or offer similar services to Our Site;
- send software access codes (“keys”) which are known not to work, or which you suspect will not work;
- upload email addresses to Our Site to send communications to Creators or others which you do not already have lawful consent and legitimate interest to communicate with, in order to make offers consistent with the Purposes of Our Site; or
- in order to learn how to create, compare, or calibrate, a competing or similar system, whether your own or a 3rd party system.
- You may only use Our Site in a manner that is lawful and that complies with the provisions of this Clause 17. Specifically:
- you must ensure that you comply fully with any and all local, national or international laws and/or regulations;
- you must not use Our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent, including using Intellectual Property to which you do not have a license, right to use, or ownership;
- you must not use Our Site to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that circumvents, avoid, contradicts, or is prohibited by the GDPR or other data protection or consumer protection legislation, whether intentional or otherwise;
- you must not use Our Site to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that mentions, promotes, or refers users to a competing or potentially competing service, commercial or not, or a company who owns, markets or promotes the same, whether intentional or otherwise;
- you must not use Our Site to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware, or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind; and
- you must not use Our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is intended to harm any person or persons in any way.
- When submitting User Content (or communicating in any other way using Our Site), you must not submit, communicate or otherwise do anything that:
- is sexually explicit;
- is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
- promotes violence;
- promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
- discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- is intended or otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
- is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive;
- is intended or otherwise likely to infringe (or threaten to infringe) another person’s right to privacy or otherwise uses their personal data in a way that you do not have a right to;
- misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents your identity or affiliation in a way that is calculated to deceive (obvious parodies are not included within this definition provided that they do not fall within any of the other provisions of this sub-Clause 17.4);
- implies any form of affiliation with Us where none exists;
- infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, patents, trade marks and database rights) of any other party; or
- is in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
- suspend, whether temporarily or permanently, your Account and/or your right to access Our Site;
- remove any User Content submitted by you that violates this Acceptable Usage Policy;
- issue you with a written warning;
- take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any and all relevant costs on an indemnity basis resulting from your breach;
- take further legal action against you as appropriate;
- disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as We deem reasonably necessary; and/or
- any other actions which We deem reasonably appropriate (and lawful).
- Privacy and Cookies
- Other Important Terms
- We may transfer (assign) Our obligations and rights under these Terms and Conditions (and under the Contract, as applicable) to a third party (this may happen, for example, if We sell Our business). If this occurs, you will be informed by Us in writing. Your rights under these Terms and Conditions will not be affected and Our obligations under these Terms and Conditions will be transferred to the third party who will remain bound by them.
- You may not transfer (assign) your obligations and rights under these Terms and Conditions (and under the Contract, as applicable) without Our express written permission.
- The Contract is between you and Us. It is not intended to benefit any other person or third party in any way and no such person or party will be entitled to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by any court or other authority, that / those provision(s) shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions. The remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be valid and enforceable.
- No failure or delay by Us in exercising any of Our rights under these Terms and Conditions means that We have waived that right, and no waiver by Us of a breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions means that We will waive any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- Contacting Us
- To contact Us, please use Our contact page at account.keymailer.co.
- Communications from Us
- We will never send you marketing emails of any kind without your express consent. If you do give such consent, you may opt out at any time. Any and all marketing emails sent by Us include an unsubscribe link. If you opt out of receiving emails from us at any time, it may take up to 7 business days for Us to comply with your request. During that time, you may continue to receive emails from Us.
- For questions or complaints about communications from Us (including, but not limited to marketing emails), please contact Us at our Contact page.
- Data Protection
- All personal information that We may use will be collected, processed, and held in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and your rights under the GDPR.
- Law and Jurisdiction